- Delivered remarks on public budgeting and management at a conference honoring Allen Schick, University of Maryland, School of Public Policy in Hyattsville, MD on November 15, 2019.
- Delivered Gilbert A. Cuneo Lecture, U.S. Army JAG School in Charlottesville, VA on November 8, 2019.
- Remarks for Government Executive’s Federal Workforce Management Summit in Washington, DC on October 9, 2019. View a video of the presentation.
- Presentation to National Intergovernmental Audit Forum in Washington, DC on September 18, 2019. View a video of this presentation.
- Presentation delivered to the American Accounting Association annual meeting in San Francisco, CA on August 13, 2019.
- Presentation on the U.S. government’s financial position, key GAO initiatives, and GAO’s future priorities delivered to the Association of Government Accountants (AGA) for professional development training in New Orleans, LA on July 22, 2019.
- Convocation speech to Syracuse University, Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, Syracuse, NY on June 28, 2019. Related, listen to the Comptroller General’s interview with WRVO Radio in New York State.
- Presentation on dimensions of accountability and current accountability challenges to Annual Global Training Conference for Navy Inspectors General, Joint-Base Andrews, MD on June 25, 2019.
- Presentation delivered to the Joint Financial Management Improvement Program (JFMIP) Conference in Washington, DC on May 20, 2019.
- Presentation on GAO’s oversight activities in federal acquisitions to Legislative Branch Procurement Council, Washington, DC on April 17, 2019.
- Presentation on dimensions of accountability and GAO’s work in serving Congress and the American people delivered to the New England Intergovernmental Audit Forum in Boston, MA on April 9, 2019.
- Presentation town hall event delivered to Clark Atlanta University, Morehouse College, and Spelman College in Atlanta, GA on March 26, 2019.
- Delivered the Getzen Lecture on the many dimensions of accountability and GAO’s mission for Congress and the nation, University of Georgia School Public Policy and International Affairs in Athens, GA on March 25, 2019. View a video of the presentation.
- Presentation on preparing for the future and major challenges in government accountability delivered to the AGA DC chapter in Washington, DC on March 20, 2019.
- Presentation on trends and challenges in government delivered to Arizona State University Watts College of Public Service and Community Solutions in Tempe, AZ on January 10, 2019.